Dr. Bonnie Feldman, DDS, MBA – @DrBonnie360
Bonnie is a strategist, connector, storyteller, and trend-weaver.
She has combined her expertise as a clinical dentist and Wall Street analyst to spearhead her current career as a digital health consultant & autoimmune patient advocate – adding in her personal passion, upbeat spirit, and sense of humor along the way!
Over her 25 years of multidimensional business experience, Bonnie has:
- Built 2 dental practices from scratch
- Analyzed & evaluated new technology and business models of nearly 1000 healthcare companies
- Amassed 3000+ contacts in more than 6 industry segments, with an exceptional network of healthcare & technology relationships
In the past 2 years alone, as DrBonnie360/Your Autoimmunity Connection, she has:
- Interviewed 200+ start-up companies
- Attended 50+ digital health meetings on behalf of the 50M+ autoimmune patients
- Been an invited speaker for events including TEDx, SXSW, and Stanford Medicine X
- Featured work in The Mighty, Medium, The Doctor Weighs In, Forbes, Thrive Global, and more.
With her unique experiences as a healthcare provider, researcher, analyst, scientist, and patient, Bonnie bridges diverse industries and helps propel the growing convergence of science, tech, and patient demand towards individualized autoimmune care through her consulting, writing, and speaking.
View Bonnie’s full visual resume.
Ellen M Martin – @ellenmmartin
Managing Director, Life Sciences, Haddon Hill Group Inc
Ellen’s more three decades of experience in strategic and tactical communications for science and technology covers a wide range of fields:
- Healthcare: Autoimmune, bio/pharmaceuticals
- Biomanufacturing, agricultural and industrial biotech
- Digital health, bioinformatics, big data, life science tools, mobile health
- Information technology: big data, systems integration
- Medical devices, aesthetic medicine, optics
- Finance, marketing, strategic planning, investor & public relations
As a freelance writer and editor, building on a science background with ongoing professional and personal interests in scientific and technical fields, she clearly and concisely communicates complex ideas to a variety of audiences. She has co-authored white papers, presentations and blog posts with DrBonnie360 on autoimmune disease, the microbiome, mobile health and big data in healthcare.
Focusing on the invisible autoimmune epidemic, she has worked with Bonnie Feldman (DrBonnie360) to organize and lead workshops, as well as to create presentations and panels for conferences including TEDx, Stanford Medicine X, Cambridge Health IT, and SXSW.
Currently Ellen is a director and officer of boutique systems integrator HHG (founded 2003), managing marketing, corporate communications and administration.
As well as working with Dr Feldman for more than 20 years, she provides strategic communications services with Nadine D. Tosk Communications.
Ellen was a partner in Kureczka|Martin Associates for 15 years, directed corporate communications for two public biotech companies (DNAP & XOMA—which developed one of the first MAb drugs for psoriasis) and was a commercial banker for ten years.
Ellen holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Northwestern University’s Graduate School of Management (now Kellogg) and a BS in physical anthropology from the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana), with graduate work in archeology, population genetics and osteology.
Change Makers in Training (“The Interns”)
- Ellie Macartney: Senior Psychobiolgy major at UCLA
- Carly Christensen: Senior Psychology major and Entrepreneurship minor at UCLA
- Kelsey O’Donoghue: Senior Molecular Cell & Developmental Biology major and Global Health minor at UCLA
- Harish Balasubramani: Senior Molecular Cell & Developmental Biology major at UCLA
- Hailey Motooka: Senior Biology major at UCLA
- Becca Malizia: BS Biology at GWU, Expected MS Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at UCLA